So – it’s Friday. And I feel like that gives me an excuse to throw up a themed post. Fitness Fashion Friday, anyone? Here’s the thing: in the past few months my wardrobe situation has changed completely. I went from wearing dresses, pants, and other “regular” attire to donning athletic wear pretty much every single day. First: how freaking great is that? I have the most comfortable work uniform ever. And thankfully nowadays fitness fashion has really stepped up to another level. I can look cute while working out and teaching – I love that! So for today, I am picking out five of my current fitness fashion favorites currently out on the market. Click the name of the item to be taken to the product page!
1. Alo Extreme Racerback Tank – We continue to get this tank in at our Pure Barre studio, and it always sells out as soon as it arrives. It is such a great basic shape, but the hint of sheer mesh detail in the back on the racerback is so fun and shows off some of the fun straps in your bra. It comes in multiple colors, but I tend to love black – you can’t go wrong with a classic!
2. Zella Triple Play Sports Bra – I am officially obsessed with finding fun sports bras with interesting straps. The contrasting colors and the fun straps on this one have definitely caught my eye – I think this will make its way into my wardrobe verrrryyyy soon.
3. Splits 59 Nova Performance Capris – I have these in the full length tights and I LOVE THEM. Splits 59 is one of my favorite brands in general: the material in these pants has great stretch, the thickness is right on point, and they definitely do not look sheer if you bend over. The splatter paint bursts are just fun in general. Love love love!
4. Wrap it Up Tank – This Lululemon tank is currently ON SALE and it comes in an array of color options if black isn’t your thing. I wore this tank for the first time last week and immediately fell in love. It worked hard for me in class, stayed in place, and looked wonderfully feminine. I like the padding in the inner bra as well. The cut is so flattering. Don’t miss out on this one – I’m sure they are going to go fast at only $39….
5. Wunder Under Pants (Roll Down) in Shady Palms – Ohhh boy! I picked these bad boys up two weeks ago and they are definitely a statement! The Wunder Under roll downs are just a great pant in general if you like a high waist on your leggings. I know I do. This pattern is just a lot of fun, but there are solid options and a few other patterns to consider as well. But when you can go crazy with a black and white print – why not????
So – what are you loving to wear to work out in lately? Any favorite places to find fitness fashion?