It’s time for some metallics on the blog this Monday!
Some of the default nail hues I love to paint on are silvers, golds, and other metallics. There is something fun and bold yet still subdued about them!
I think Trixie by Zoya is on the bold end of the spectrum. I am really really digging it! Trixie is a light silver in color, but the metallic quality of it is almost foil-like. It’s chic, but still has edge, depending on how you wear it! I like the eye catching nature of the color, without being too over the top!
And again, I’ll say it: Zoya polishes have SUCH lasting power! For the photos above: I was lazy and didn’t use a base coat this time around…just two coats of Trixie and a clear top coat. On Friday. So, today is day 4 and there are still no chips. You’ve got to love that!
If you’re looking for some more silver metallic nail polishes, never fear: I’ve rounded up quite a handful (haha…see what I did there?)! Do you have some silver paint pots in your collection?
1. Essie “No Place Like Chrome” – Target
2. Illamasqua “Harsh” – Sephora
3. Deborah Lippmann ‘Romantic Rapture’ – Nordstrom
4. NARS “Disco Inferno” – Nordstrom
5. SEPHORA X The Sparklers “Whimsical” – Sephora
6. Ciaté ‘Confetti’ Paint Pot – Nordstrom
7. Nicole by OPI “Silver” – Target
8. Sonia Kashuk® “Smoke And Mirrors” – Target
9. SEPHORA by OPI “Blasted Silver” – Sephora