Although “beach season” officially begun around Memorial Day weekend, today (for me) marks the first day of the summer season. School is officially out for the summer, and I’m looking forward to tackling a very extensive list of projects I want to complete over the next few weeks. I know the time will pass in the blink of an eye, but I’m hoping for a bit of relaxation, and some beach time too!
Of course, with the arrival of each new beach season, I tend to find myself shopping for a new bathing suit (or two). Sure, my collection is relatively large, but there are always so many new and fun styles, prints, and brands to explore! Today I rounded up a group of 20 beachwear items I would love to add to my wardrobe. Many of them happen to be one piece bathing suits: for some reason they are seriously catching my eye lately!
Are you shopping for swimwear/beach attire? Have you found any great pieces?
One piece wonders….
1. Beach paw print colorblock suit – LOFT // 2. Merona halter one piece – Target // 3. Clean Water printed one shoulder swimsuit – Target // 4. Clean Water peplum gingham swimsuit – Target
5. ‘Show and Tell’ crochet one piece swimsuit – Nordstrom // 6. Betsey Johnson ‘Retro Revival’ one piece swimsuit – Nordstrom // 7. Eberjey ruffled halter maillot – Anthropologie // 8. Betsey Johnson ‘Purfection’ one piece swimsuit – Nordstrom
9. Beach stripe tie waist suit – LOFT // 10. French Connection belted swimsuit – T.J. Maxx // 11. Ruffled halter maillot – Anthropologie // 12. One piece plunge halter – Everything But Water
A bit of a splurge…
13. Marysia peplum maillot – Anthropologie // 14. Scout layered frill bikini – Zimmermann // 15. Marysia Scalloped bandeau bikini – Bloomingdale’s // 16. Filigree stud one piece – Zimmermann
Cover ups/rash guards!
17. Tie Dye beach coverup – ASOS // 18. Beach wide leg pant – LOFT // 19. Crinkle cover up jumpsuit – Nordstrom // 20. Bien Fait surf tee – Madewell