Happy St. Patrick’s Day all! I’m launching into my week of spring break, and there just might be a little shopping involved (not going to lie).
Today is a great excuse to peruse everything that has a little hint of green involved, don’t you think? From shamrock green to seafoam to emerald to mint, there are quite a few options to consider, and I’m loving quite a few. I rounded up a collection of my current springtime favorites to consider (18 of them, to be exact)! As always, they are affordable options…so get shopping, will you?
1. Gingham oxford shirt dress: GAP // 2. Crystal Stretch Bracelet: Banana Republic //
3. Crochet stripe tee: LOFT // 4. Nautical print twill shorts: Old Navy //
5. Fitted boyfriend gingham shirt: GAP // 6. Kiley flat by Matisse: Nordstrom //
7. Floral scarf: GAP // 8. Pippie sandal by Dolce Vita: Nordstrom /
9. Beaded rope necklace: Nordstrom // 10. Can’t Help But Stare flats: ModCloth //
11. Chartreuse Daisy Chain Necklace: Jeweliq // 12. Ornament Well Turquoise necklace: ModCloth //
13. Suspended neck jersey dress: Old Navy // 14. Nine West Classica: Zappos //
15. Sperry Top Sider: Zappos // 16. Schenley Park dress: ModCloth //
17. Sea it Through dress: ModCloth // 18. Perforated faux suede flats: Old Navy
Do you wear green on St. Patrick’s Day?